“It’s not easy being green”, claims Kermit the Frog.Damn bastard ain’t got a bloody clue.Shit-head knows nothing of troubles.Should have been through what I’ve gone through. For years, I have self-identified in a particular manner.Not that anyone cares, or believes me, for that matter.See; I am a rarity – undoubtedly, an odd peculiarity.Not at all Read more…
Month: May 2020
Countries and Regions
- A third of House Democrats think destroying an innocent student’s life is like a short-term suspension
- Ninth Circuit Adopts ‘Simpler’ Method for Accused Student Claims
- Lawsuit Alleges Teen Boy in LA County Juvenile Hall Was Given Female Hormones
- Alice Coffin: ‘man-hater’ splits French feminists
- "If Ellen DeGeneres leaves her show, Hollywood shouldn't replace her with a white man"
- "Boys enjoy educational advantages despite being less engaged in school than girls"
- ASU male graduate can use Title IX in sexual misconduct case against him