Why the lists exist
Companies are using the beliefs of individuals to encourage, make, or enforce, social changes. The best companies have always had a charitable side to them and this has often worked to society’s benefit.
What has been happening lately is not very charitable, however. Companies, particularly the global ones, are setting agendas that are not so much charitable as ideological. It is not even always clear that the agenda is set by the company directors as a whole, rather than just by one or two influential people who may not even be on the board.
Regardless of the company’s internal politics, there is only one way the general consumer can affect a business:
To buy or not to buy.
What is on the lists
There is one list for each country or region.
The lists have names of brands, which might be a company name as well, that belong to a business which has gone against the interests of men or children.
It is entirely for you to decide what to do with the brand names listed. Information is being provided to you without intent or guarantee of any sort.
How the lists are formatted
The lists are in plain text files. This is done so that you can be sure there are no hidden problems with the file. It also takes up minimal space on any device.
The products are groups alphabetically, to aid checking while you shop.
Click on a list to open it in another tab of your browser, or right-click and choose to download it.
Recent articles on Human Rights And Wrongs
- Joe Rogan on the maiming and killing that is part of normal circumcision in the USAThe discussion on this video starts by being about something else and then turns to the issue of harming children by 'circumcision', known otherwise as … Read more
- Feminist group admits violence and destructionGerman journalist Gunnar Schupelius has organised a 'March for Life' parade every year for some years now. As a journalist he occasionally writes about the … Read more
- Child exploitation and modern slavery: a gendered crimeOne of the categories of crime within the VAWG umbrella is Modern Slavery & Human Trafficking. You may think that this mostly involves women and … Read more
- Wives who have found a way to live as most want .. or have they?‘Submitting to my husband like it's 1959': Why I became a #TradWife For most of human history, men and women worked for their own benefit, … Read more
- Misandric social security rules are illegalEuropean Court of Justice rules that Spain is unjust towards menWomen-only pension supplement breached EU equal treatment rules Spanish social security has a rule that people … Read more
- Is a child frightened of seeing the other parent suffering parental alienation?Some of the resistance to being willing to recognise parental alienation in a child, or in an adult, is because it can be abused. Certainly … Read more
- Feminists and sinking standardsEpisode 111 of The Fiamengo Files Professor Janice Fiamengo sums up the reasons why, as we all know, you will never find a feminist on … Read more