Why the lists exist
Companies are using the beliefs of individuals to encourage, make, or enforce, social changes. The best companies have always had a charitable side to them and this has often worked to society’s benefit.
What has been happening lately is not very charitable, however. Companies, particularly the global ones, are setting agendas that are not so much charitable as ideological. It is not even always clear that the agenda is set by the company directors as a whole, rather than just by one or two influential people who may not even be on the board.
Regardless of the company’s internal politics, there is only one way the general consumer can affect a business:
To buy or not to buy.
What is on the lists
There is one list for each country or region.
The lists have names of brands, which might be a company name as well, that belong to a business which has gone against the interests of men or children.
It is entirely for you to decide what to do with the brand names listed. Information is being provided to you without intent or guarantee of any sort.
How the lists are formatted
The lists are in plain text files. This is done so that you can be sure there are no hidden problems with the file. It also takes up minimal space on any device.
The products are groups alphabetically, to aid checking while you shop.
Click on a list to open it in another tab of your browser, or right-click and choose to download it.
Recent articles on Human Rights And Wrongs
- COVID-19 – sensible precautions, or hysterical panic to limit human rights?The mainstream news is completely hysterical, writes Godders. Yes, there is an overwhelming case for immuno-suppressed persons to self-isolate, especially if such persons have certain … Read more
- International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination 202021 March each year is the day the United Nations observes International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination. The day aims to remind people … Read more
- The UK’s Women and Equalities CommitteeThe Women and Equalities Committee is a government body Select Committee with oversight of the sexist Government Equalities Office, a sub-ministry to the Women's Minister. … Read more
- Feminist violence around International Women’s DayAs some feminists go so far as to deny the existence of women, other feminists continue their campaign of violence and intimidation. On 8 March and … Read more
- Who suffers most from Coronovirus?We look at the disparities in healthcare in dealing with COVID-19, popularly known as Coronavirus. As at the end of February 2020, a combination of … Read more
- The Unfairer SexClass-action lawsuits filed in the USA on behalf of women under Title IX have been part and parcel of the legal world for decades, write James … Read more
- उच्च न्यायालय: महिलाएं किसी पुरुष के इरादों के बारे में बता सकती हैंहाई काेर्ट ने कहा- महिलाओं के पास पुरुषाें की "नजर' पहचानने का प्राकृतिक उपहार होता है वकील: पीड़िता को पैर लगे, यह गलती हो सकती … Read more