Class-action lawsuits filed in the USA on behalf of women under Title IX have been part and parcel of the legal world for decades, write James Moore and Kursat Christoff Pekgoz, and now it’s men’s turn to band together. A lawsuit filed by attorney Andrew Miltenberg made national headlines in June 2019. This Title IX lawsuit relies Read more…
Tag: Dear Colleague
Countries and Regions
- Australia: NSW Labor proposal could see domestic violence perpetrators jailed for up to 10 years for coercive control
- University of Oklahoma removes wall of retired faculty because it only includes 'white male faces'
- Title IX issues make cutting three men's sports necessary
- Man Ordered To Pay Spousal Support Even Though He Wasn’t Married, Had No House Or Children
- French official's attempts to outlaw ‘I hate men’ book backfires as sales skyrocket
- Male suicide is at a 20-year high. Given that the world hates us, is anyone surprised?
- Gender-reveal party creator fed up with 'toxic masculinity' after fireworks spark another wildfire