A mother whose children were taken from her care in 2012 is launching a law suit against the agencies responsible for their removal. The mother, Ms Jelena Antonova, alleges that her kids have been kept from her without any lawful justification. Among the motives cited for the removal were neglect, that the children spoke to Read more…
Countries and Regions
- "Boys enjoy educational advantages despite being less engaged in school than girls"
- ASU male graduate can use Title IX in sexual misconduct case against him
- Johnny Depp's anger based on 'deep misogyny', court told
- Offensive lineman's girlfriend arrested for DV
- Enough Leaning In. Let’s Tell Men to Lean Out.
- Sexual assault survivors are naming their assailants with #UtahRapists
- Australia: Prior false complaints cannot be admitted in NSW rape trial, court rules