I do not understand the motivation of those who want to dismiss male domestic abuse as a non-issue or pretend it does not happen. Every victim of domestic abuse, be they male or female, should receive support based on their need as an individual. Their gender, race, sexuality etc are obviously important factors and may influence Read more…
Countries and Regions
- "How the coronavirus crisis is hurting women"
- Indian gov't funds only women's bank accounts with virus payout
- She Reported She Was Raped By Her Step-Son’s Kidnapper. It Turns Out She Actually Killed The Boy.
- ‘Expel first and ask questions later’: Appeals court undermines its own precedent in Title IX ruling
- Three Democrats Use Coronavirus To Demand Delaying Due Process Rights For College Students
- Milestone: 600+ Title IX/Due Process Lawsuits in Behalf of Accused Students
- Ball State joins list of schools facing students’ Title IX suits