There’s an interesting and thoughtful article written by Pamela B. Paresky Ph.D. on the insidious nature of antisemitism. It is essential that schools disavow and condemn antisemitism in the strongest terms. And if swastikas appear in school hallways and classrooms, it is appropriate to communicate with students and parents about the Nazi use of swastikas rather than the “ancient history of Read more…
Tag: social justice
The Department of Gender Equality announced the girls’ parliament and the masculinity attack under the heading of “In Basel, gender stereotypes are broken up”. What they are actually doing is creating new stereotypes, with one sex on the bottom of the pile.
The UK Statistics Authority has supported a complaint over the misleading use of the phrase “overwhelming majority” to refer to the proportion of female victims of domestic abuse.
“The phrase ‘overwhelming majority’ is a subjective statement. However, it may imply that a larger proportion of victims are female than the statistics show.”
There are times I really miss the late ‘Angry Harry’. A gentle-speaking man full of determination and conviction yet always willing to discuss. I miss our talks. Anyway, here is one of his many timeless articles, for which I’m sure he’d be happy for me to be re-publishing.
Most of what you need to know about feminism is here — where you will learn the truth about the feminist agenda.
It might be argued there is a double standard. In so many walks of life we [women] have achieved equality and demand to be treated with the same level of respect as men. Where the lie deemed to create criminal liability is exactly the same, I think it is problematic to carve out areas where we are protected solely because we are women.
Countries and Regions
- No, the Woke Won’t Debate You. Here’s Why
- Court axes ‘Save James’ ruling, mom who wants gender ‘transition’ for 8-yr-old regains decision rights
- Leaked Docs Show US Gov Nuclear Facility Held ‘3-Day Reeducation Camps’ For White Men
- Democratic Party sets rules for criticizing Biden's VP pick Kamala Harris
- A third of House Democrats think destroying an innocent student’s life is like a short-term suspension
- Ninth Circuit Adopts ‘Simpler’ Method for Accused Student Claims
- Lawsuit Alleges Teen Boy in LA County Juvenile Hall Was Given Female Hormones