- Who we are
- Terms of Service
- What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- Who we share your data with
- How long we retain your data
- What rights you have over your data
- Where we send your data
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- Contacting Us
Who we are
We are Men Webs. Our website address is: http://men.we.bs
Terms of Service
This agreement is in effect as of 20 October 2019.
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarise yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgement and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as ‘Resources’), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
By accessing or using the Resources you agree to be bound by these terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Resources.
Men Webs does not assume any responsibility resulting from use of the site or its services or information provided on the site. You alone bear any damages or losses that may result from poor use of the site or its services or information provided therein.
When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorised use of your account.
You understand that:
- In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited except as may be allowed under copyright notices.
- You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorised activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Contains any type of unauthorised or unsolicited advertising;
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any operative of Men Webs or its associates.We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that we believe does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Men Webs, its web host, volunteers, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licencors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable legal fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfil any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defence of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
- Contributors retain copyright of their submitted material, however, by submitting written or video material for publication on this site, or granting Men Webs permission to reproduce materials here, you grant us permission to maintain said material on the site and elsewhere permanently and irrevocably.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We may use the public IP address provided us by your browser as a way to derive your approximate location (more accurately, the location of your internet service provider). The main way we utilise this data is to present you with information pertinent to your region, country or even town.
We may need to use this data as a way to censor the information we present you, if that information presents legal problems in your jurisdiction. It is generally not our policy to censor information from anyone.
We reserve the right to utilise location data to verify information you provide publicly, or to us privately.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included, or any other personal information. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
In addition to data mentioned elsewhere, personal data revealed through a contact form may be transmitted, stored and revealed to appropriate parties.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, calendar, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Google’s use of the DoubleClick DART cookie enables it to serve ads based on the sites you visit on the Internet. You may opt out of Google Analytics or AdSense cookies by visiting the respective links. For more information, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/.
Who we share your data with
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Information on contact forms may be stored and transmitted by email or other means to Men Webs, its operatives and necessary third parties. In addition, the information may be forwarded on to help resolve issues or queries raised.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, analytics, or other uses.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service. Content may be transmitted to third parties for spelling and grammatical checks.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 14 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 14 years old or older.