This is an aggregation of news from over 100 sources worldwide. It is updated frequently, some sources being updated every two hours. Sources which provide only aggregations themselves are excluded. If you think we have a source missing, or would like to host this aggregation on your own website, let us know using the contact form.
- New Neuroscience Study Accelerates Bionic Brain Potential
- Vera Baird, Victims’ Commissioner, calls for decisions on prosecuting alleged rapists to be taken out of the hands of the CPS
- The Whine Club
- "Unsere Rassenforschung heißt Genderforschung" – News vom 14. Juli 2020
- नेपाल के प्रधानमंत्री ओली को रिश्वत दे रही चीन सरकार, उनके जेनेवा बैंक अकाउंट में 41.34 करोड़ रुपए जमा
- Why woke leftists love the lockdown
- We need to junk the idea of ‘Islamophobia’
- WHO warns coronavirus crisis may worsen - Live Updates
- Pakistan summons senior Indian diplomat over 'ceasefire violations'
- Trump Roger Stone pardon erased fines along with jail time
- Tribute to Marc Angelucci, from Warren Farrell
- Tribute to Marc Angelucci, from Tim Goldich
- Top feminist organizations are plagued by racism, 20 former staffers say
- NCFM Vice President & Men’s Rights Lawyer Marc Angelucci Murdered | Men’s Rights News
- Single-issue voters
- eBook Release of The Intactivist Guidebook
- Good job Big Jack came before cancel culture
- Now the police are arresting 12-year-olds for hate speech
- The Passing of the Second Imperial Age
- International einflussreicher Männerrechtler ermordet
- Marc Angelucci talks about the landmark cases he won
- When The World Went Mad
- When The World Went Mad
- Tribute to Marc Angelucci, from Cassie Jaye
- Tracey Emin, Theresa May, Bill Bailey – the art of T-shirt modelling
- #NobodyMessesWithNatty. Cambridge University milkshake incident – video footage of the assailant and photographer.
- Forgiveness is one thing; reconciliation another
- Emotional Blackmail
- Meditation Linked to Lower Cardiovascular Risk
- Plum Village: The Free Mindfulness and Buddhist Meditation App
- Washington Redskins name change
- Equality is, has been, and continues to be, A Man’s Claim: The on-going Absence of Equal Expectations and Accountability
- In Defense of ‘Reactionary Liberalism’—A Reply to Osita Nwanevu
- Marc Angelucci RIP
- NCFM Vice-President and Dear Friend Marc Angelucci murdered
- Brave New World: the importance of thinking freely
- Police misconduct isn’t automatically racist
- Rod Liddle: No shame in being thick. As long as you’re not taking a degree in astrophysics
- 16 December 2016: Philip Davies MP tries to talk out the “Istanbul Convention” Bill
- Fundraiser to help Stefan secure access to his son
- Maria Aleksandrovna Petrova, “The Zyuzino Maniac” Serial Killer – Russia, 2002
- Madina Nurgazizovnaya Shakirova, "Dina the Meat-grinder,” Accomplice to a Cannibal Serial Killer – Russia, 1985
- Auguste Milkoweit, Serial Killer, Executed – Russia, 1910
- Peter Wright: Gynocentrism as a Narcissistic Pathology (New Male Studies)
- Husband ‘had no clue’ wife pretended to be blind and disabled for 15 years to scam £1m in benefits
- Anger as rape crisis centres recruit ‘self-identifying’ women to provide counselling and advice for victims of sex abuse
- St Andrews fraternity suspends members following allegations of sexual assault
- Introducing a new J4MB blog contributor: Natty Kadifa
- 500 feminists are gathering in Birmingham this weekend. Forecast: gloomy, with occasional bouts of thunder.
- Hijacking the anti cancel-culture initiative (part 2)
Human Rights And Wrongs
- Coming out!
- COVID-19 – sensible precautions, or hysterical panic to limit human rights?
- International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination 2020
- The UK’s Women and Equalities Committee
- Feminist violence around International Women’s Day
- Who suffers most from Coronovirus?
- The Unfairer Sex
- उच्च न्यायालय: महिलाएं किसी पुरुष के इरादों के बारे में बता सकती हैं
- International WHAT day?!
- Fifteen boys gain freedom
- The future breakdown of the Indian family
- Alabama politician wants to force male sterilisation
- Mandalorian: killer, rescuer, or just a good dad?
- Syracuse University defends against federal Title IX lawsuit
- Religious leader banned from religious expression
- Do we really care more about a perpetrator than a victim? The case of Shamima Begum.
- Conference on Men’s Issues, New Delhi, 2020
- University teachers see freedom of expression at universities at risk
- Myths about domestic violence
- Freedom of religion — but not of religious practice
- Poland’s “LGBT-free zones”
- Woozling shared parenting
- Is marriage still viable?
- Aser’s Story, Egypt
- Syrian captain arrested and charged with war crimes in France
- Church of England: family is central to the stability and health of human society
- Time to Talk Day 2020
- HazteOir.org pone en marcha el #TelefonoPINParental de atención a víctimas de adoctrinamiento de género en las aulas
- Spanish helpline for victims of gender indoctrination
- Bereavement leave for loss of a child
- Corruption Perceptions Index 2019
- Australian Honours for human rights
- The difference between anger and hostility
- Minister for Men: allies in the UK establishment
- Male and female genital mutilations: rites of passage and purification, or patriarchal oppression.
- Rally por el derecho a la vida
- Joe Rogan on the maiming and killing that is part of normal circumcision in the USA
- Feminist group admits violence and destruction
- Child exploitation and modern slavery: a gendered crime
- Wives who have found a way to live as most want .. or have they?
- Misandric social security rules are illegal
- Is a child frightened of seeing the other parent suffering parental alienation?
- Feminists and sinking standards
- Am I in an abusive relationship? After seven years I started to see
- Committee recommends sexism and bias to remove sexism and bias
I am divided on this issue, though do not claim to have looked into it as much as Cedric or…
Godders 24 March 2020 at 07:39 Cederic, I do indeed favour the ‘short sharp shock’ strategy. There is nothing worse…
I am very concerned with the economic impacts, and it’s going to cause me severe financial hardship personally. Why I…
Cederic, even if the virus were allowed to rip through the whole population (including the vulnerable cohort) in a 6-week…
Self isolation _is_ only recommended for the vulnerable. Social distancing is recommended for everybody else, and is different. The intent…
You are right that he has not contested either of the past two general elections. However, he is the official…
A small correction: It’s inappropriate to describe Mike Buchanan as a politician. Politicians run for and/or hold office, Mike does…
I stayed with a Minangkabau family some years ago. The brothers in the family treated the daughter, who was in…
It’s all about choice and respecting peoples choice of life style. I think a Tradwife is a great thing. My…
I’m very saddened to hear of these violent attacks and threats against Herr Gunnar Schupelius, his family and church by…